Randstad benytter cookies for at du skal kunne få en best mulig opplevelse av å være på våre sider. Klikk her for mer informasjon om Randstads retningslinjer for cookies, og hvordan du kan forhindre lagring og henting av cookies. Ved å fortsette å bruke hjemmesiden viser du at du godkjenner Randstads bruk av cookies
BeskrivelseThe Nansen Center for Peace and Dialogue (NCPD) evolved from its foundation in 1995 to become an international hub for dialogue work, with more than 20 years of experience in exploring methodologies and implementing dialogue projects. Our activities have catalysed actions by others, such as the creation of Nansen Centers in the Balkans, and dialogue projects in many countries like Ukraine, Afghanistan, Iraq, Colombia and Kenya, in addition to promotion of dialogue and capacity building in Norway. The Nansen Center for Peace and Dialogue is based in Lillehammer, a city with a rich variety of institutions.
We are looking for an experienced Communication and Media advisor to contribute and implement our external communication strategy in line with our strategies. The advisor will help NCPD to reach to more audiences on the possibilities for peace and inclusive societies through dialogue. We are looking for a person with strong analytical skills and high working capacity. It is a temporary position until 31.12.2018. An extension of the contract will be considered at the end of 2018.
- Develop, follow up and report on strategy and action plans according to NCPD strategic plan 2017-2020.
- Ensure promotion in media of all parts of NCPD
- Lead and support fundraising initiatives
- Coordinate major events and campaigns related to the release of publications, research, initiatives and policy promotion from NCPD
- Coordinate and supervise communications budget.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and new external partners.
- Ensure high quality publications by NCPD, including digital presence, website, social media, etc.
- Ensure compliance with our communications and information policies and guidelines.
- University degree in communication, information, marketing or relevant field.
- At least 5 years’ experience coordinating or leading projects or teams within information or communication, publication, marketing.
- Proven track record producing high quality information products.
- Excellent English writing skills and fluent knowledge of a Scandinavian language is a very strong advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of other languages and operational experience a definite advantage.
- Experience analysing and interpreting conflict and peace research is an advantage.
Please send your CV and application to email@example.com. Closing date for application is 22nd of December 2017. CV and applications will be reviewed continuously and we reserves the right to call for interviews before the deadline.