We are now looking for an Engineer/Chemist to the R&D laboratory at Polynt Composites Norway AS in Fredrikstad.
The position will require extensive practical work in the laboratory and close cooperation with the customers (Approx. 50/50 lab and office work). The tasks will include:
- Product & application, development and testing
- Product, specification, and test method management
- Key customer support
- Cooperation with internal stakeholders (manufacturing, quality, sales etc.)
Key behavior for this job:
- Basic knowledge of polymer/organic chemistry
- Education: BSc or MSc in Polymer, Organic or Material Chemistry
- Previous experience of composites, preferably development and/or testing is an advantage
- Previous experience in working with wind energy market and turbine blade raw materials and their applications is an advantage
- Global mindset - the cooperation with European and global customers and colleagues is the daily routine
- Fluent in English language, Norwegian language skills is an advantage
- Good communication skills and team player
- Willing to relocate to Norway (Fredrikstad area)
- Newly graduated candidates will be considered
- takes a broad perspective; realizes and considers the wider and longer-term consequences of incidents, plans and activities
- is very pragmatic and target-oriented in approach; focuses on reaching results; solves problems fast and effectively
- takes care to follow procedures; always respects rules and regulations; sees jobs through to the end and pays close attention to quality issues
- quickly grasps complex issues and problems; identifies the core of a problem; evaluates information thoroughly
This position will report to the project manager for Wind Energy. Business travels within Europe is to be expected.
If you have any questions please send them by email to email@example.com
Because of summer holidays we will only answer by email until the 20/7.