- Bærum, Akershus
- Administrasjon & kontor
- Job type:
- Full time
- Reference number:
- Last apply date:
- Elisabeth Ødegaard
- Phone number:
For kunde, Airbus, på Lysaker ,søker vi en;
Export Compliance Manager
Reporting directly to the Export Control line within Airbus (Head of Export Control – UK)
In addition report to Head of Delivery Norway
To manage and implement procedures and policies for all activities related to the export and re-export of items and technology with main focus on military and dual-use goods. This in a manner that is both compliant with regulations and fulfils the overall company objectives, related to quality, cost and delivery for the applicable the area of responsibility.
Internal & External Relationships
Manufacturing Area Managers/Controllers
Export Control Organisation – Divisional and group
Representatives of Government departments, as required
Skills required for the Job
· A proactive approach with a commitment to providing excellent Customer Service
· A working knowledge of the NO and EU Export Control process and US Departments of Defence (ITAR) and Commerce (EAR) licensing procedures
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Exporting of Military Goods and Technology is essential.
· Able to liaise with external agencies and to co-ordinate internal customer requirements.
· General knowledge of inventory control within an ERP system.
· PC literate and experienced in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. A knowledge of databases is an advantage.
· A working knowledge of company business systems; ideally Navision, Electronic Data Management systems (EDMs)
To support/manage the activities with regards to all aspects of export control within your area of responsibility by:
· Being the focal point of contact at the relevant site for projects.
· Providing business process support on export compliance related issues from contract award onwards to enable export control compliant deliveries.
· Providing the necessary support in order to obtain national and international export (incl.re-export) licences and agreements as required. Primarily:
· NO export Licences (Open General, Individual & Temporary licenses) – submitting and managing applications and amendments as necessary.
· EU Open licences
· US Department of Defense (ITAR)
· US Department of Commerce (EAR)
· Providing expert advice to Procurement, Sales and Project departments on matters relating to UK / US Import & Export regulations and best practice.
· Reviewing and authorising DRNs where exports are concerned and provide relevant data/service to logistics dept. to cover customs requirements regarding export.
· Fulfilling all export control requirements that are attached to procurement of domestic controlled and foreign origin goods
· Identify the need, participate in the preparation of material and deliver export compliance awareness and training as required by the business
· To safeguard cross site/country transfers and approve only those as authorised by export licence
· Support projects by providing Export Control Plan according to the projects needs
· Participate in export compliance functional activity by:
· Providing support for the pre-contract export compliance activity when required
· Assisting where required in the definition and the implementation of procedures and policies in all related activities
· Supporting monitoring and reporting activity by:
· Assisting in the preparation for external audits and being present during the audit if required, particularly with government agencies.
· Assisting in the preparation of internal audits and conducting such audits as required.
· Recording and maintaining all export data within the central database.
· Providing periodic and ad-hoc reports of material information, issues, concerns and statistics
· To carry out any reasonable task assigned by immediate manager and to work in any other area on a temporary basis as reasonably assigned by immediate manager.