- Bygg & anlegg
- Katarzyna Musiatowicz
Exciting new opportunity in Norway for shuttering carpenters looking for new adventures.
Randstad Haugesund is looking for seasoned shuttering carpenters for our local contractors. We are looking for experienced, hardworking, dedicated individuals to join our team!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a shuttering carpenter
- Comfortable with all aspects for shuttering joinery
- Extensive experience in preparation, instalment, removal of casts.
- Able to work independently and accurately
- Capable of reading and interpreting technical drawings
For the right candidate we can offer:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work arrangements
- Long term collaboration
- Immediate start
- Dedicated multilingual team of consultants including a Polish speaking consultant.
- Affordable housing in the project period
If interested, please send a cv and a short description of your experinence and availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org