Randstad benytter cookies for at du skal kunne få en best mulig opplevelse av å være på våre sider. Klikk her for mer informasjon om Randstads retningslinjer for cookies, og hvordan du kan forhindre lagring og henting av cookies. Ved å fortsette å bruke hjemmesiden viser du at du godkjenner Randstads bruk av cookies
- Kiev, Oslo
- Bank, Forsikring og Finans | Bygg og anlegg | Økonomi | Energi | Industri
- Ketil Mosland
- +47 940 12 882
Want to join a first mover in solar energy that is actively seeking early entry into new markets globally? Since the establishment in 2007, Scatec Solar has acquired extensive knowledge and experience in developing, building and operating solar power plants. Driven by our company values, performance and competence, we aim to deliver competitive and sustainable solar energy globally; to protect our environment and improve quality of life through innovative integration of technology; and to create shareholder value. We are present in the Americas, Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East and are headquartered in Oslo, Norway. Currently we are looking for a General Manager in Kiev, Ukraine to be part of our global team working together towards our vision – Improving our future.
Main purpose of position
Scatec Solar is in a phase of solid growth and is looking to strengthen the company with a General Manager (Country Manager) for our Ukraine projects. As our General Manager you will be part of a dynamic team responsible for the full scope of tasks in Ukraine and will cooperate closely with Scatec Solar’s global organization. The General Manager position is a key resource and will have a dual reporting line: reporting to the CEO as overall General Manager and to Vice President, Project Development for the region for Project Development activities. This is a local short term employment with initial duration of 2 years and with very good chances of further extension.
- Continue to build the Scatec Solar Ukraine team and ensure day-to-day operations maintain a continued alignment with overall corporate policy, strategy and direction.
- Develop and mentor direct reports and generally coach the team towards delivery of ‘fit for purpose’ solutions
- Further develop a high-performing, innovative and influential operational support function that find technical solutions to meet customer requirements
- Deliver performance management objectives, agreed business plans, budget and targets and report on both plus and minus factors impacting on the business.
- Applying a hands-on approach to producing solutions to strategic, technical, commercial, and operational and personnel related challenges
- Deliver operational leadership and assume full responsibility for all contract relationships between the company and its portfolio of customers
- Develop and maintain relationships with authorities and key industry players to stay on top on the developments in the market and keep central team up to date
- Provide ongoing support to business acquisition and bid preparation, working closely with colleagues across the global organization in pursuit of new projects.
- Develop and implement the project development strategy for the Country in collaboration with the central team
- Act as a key focal point for communications with partners and authorities on issues requiring the influence and authority of the General Manager
- Master’s degree in Commerce, Engineering, Legal or other relevant fields
- Experience with acquisitions and working knowledge of project finance infrastructure development
- Sharp analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- 10+ years relevant work experience
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Experience from living and/or working abroad, ideally Eastern Europe and/or central Asia
- You are used to changing environments and quickly to meet new challenges
- Fluent in English written and spoken, Russian language beneficial but not required
- Ideal: Management experience in Multinational Company, experience from development of renewable energy projects including contract negotiations.
- Maturity and a high degree of responsibility
- Collaborative attitude that also commands respect and authority both internally and externally
- Enjoy challenging tasks, taking on new responsibilities and are a self-starter
- Hands on, operational and enjoy handling a wide set of tasks in a dynamic environment
- Identify with SSO`s vision and values including possessing a “can do” attitude
- Communicate well, build strong relationships and have commercial acumen
- Meet deadlines and has a self-driven and independent working style
- Experienced from and motivated to work in a diverse cultural environment
- Available and accustomed to travel extensively within Ukraine and internationally
- Must be able to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Must be able to work extended hours
Scatec Solar is an exciting, innovative and ambitious company operating in a growing industry. We offer a challenging and interesting position where you will be part of a flexible and truly international working environment consisting of highly competent and committed colleagues. We are located in modern offices at Lenoardo Plaza in central Kiev.
It is part of every staff member's terms of reference to contribute to Scatec Solar's vision: Improving our Future and adhere to our core values which are;
For further information regarding the position and how to apply, please contact Senior Manager Ketil Mosland, direct line +47 940 12 882 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
Scatec Solar is an integrated independent solar power producer, delivering affordable, rapidly deployable and sustainable clean energy worldwide. A long-term player, Scatec Solar develops, builds, owns, operates and maintains solar power plants and has an installation track record of 1,000 MW.
The company is producing electricity from 322 MW of solar power plants in the Czech Republic, South Africa, Rwanda, Honduras and Jordan and has 1,092 MW under construction. With an established global presence, the company has project backlog and pipeline of 4.0 GW under development in the Americas, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
Scatec Solar is headquartered in Oslo, Norway and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol 'SSO'.