Marti Tunnel AG has won the contract for building Løvstakktunnellen for Bybanen. For this prosject we are now in need of a HR/Salary/administration coordinator starting asap/January.
Martis main emphasis is the mechanical tunnel driving - a domain, in which we do not only dispose of a long experience and great professional know-how, but furthermore we can count on most modern technical equipment.
- General secretary work for the project office
- Registration of timesheets and administration of timekeeping software
- Responsible for salary input from the project
- Assist in general salary work together with the Oslo office
- HR administrative tasks such as preparing contracts, HMS card, Helfo, D-number, RF1199, competence overview, sickness followup, ++
- Ordering transport and accommodation for all rotation workers
- Experienced in HR administration and salary
- Required that you know the process required for foreign workers (E106, tax, D-number, etc).
- Apprentice administration
- Experienced with English as working language, and very good at Norwegian.
All administrative HR work is at excellent quality, and we meet all the requirement from the Client in the HR administrative area. Salary are correct payed at correct time.
Together with the project management ensure that the office at all time is running well.
You will be reporting to Commercial Manager at Site, with support from HR and Finance dep in Oslo.
There will be an engagement period of approx. 6 months, with the possibility of prolongment. Normal office work, 37,5 hours/week. Some overtime will occure.
As we aim to employ a person asap we recommend that you send your application as soon as possible. We only accept applicants through the link in this ad. For further questions, do not hesitate to contact Yngvild Hjetland at Randstad, 93855766.