Randstad benytter cookies for at du skal kunne få en best mulig opplevelse av å være på våre sider. Klikk her for mer informasjon om Randstads retningslinjer for cookies, og hvordan du kan forhindre lagring og henting av cookies. Ved å fortsette å bruke hjemmesiden viser du at du godkjenner Randstads bruk av cookies
- Athen, Hellas
- salg, markedsføring & reklame
- social media content editor
- alexandros batsas, randstad hellas
- +30 2106770523
Are you a native or near native Norwegian speaker? Would you like to jump-start your career by working as a Norwegian Social Media Content Editor?
In this role you will be representing a large online social media and social networking services company. You will review & moderate content, share your passion for social media & online communication whilst meeting new people, making new friends, enjoying the Greek lifestyle, sun & culture.
The company offers the following benefits for the Norwegian Social Media Content Editor position:
- You will join Greece's market leading CRM provider
- You will gain advanced knowledge of how social media platforms operate
- Great benefits package, including training using the latest technology
- There are real opportunities to develop within the role and also within the company itself
- Relocation package in case you reside out of Athens
- Accommodation bonus
- HR team event initiatives
As a Norwegian Social Media Content Editor, your tasks will include:
- Respond to Norwegian speaking users inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
The Norwegian Social Media Content Editor role requires the following skills:
- Excellent typing skills
- Native or near native in the Norwegian language
- Adequacy in English
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy
- Passion for Internet and Social Media
If this Norwegian Social Media Content Editor position sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today!
Hurry up and apply online by clicking the "Apply now" button!
Have some questions first? Feel free to contact our multilingual unit at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +30 2106770523.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.