Our client is a leading and integrated independent solar power producer, delivering affordable, rapidly deployable and sustainable clean energy worldwide.
Currently we are looking for a Procurement Manager/Specialist with solid experience with contracts:Structuring Phase of projects
- Highlight logistic risks identified during the structuring phase
- Facilitate visits to potential ports and obtain road risk assessment to site
- Assist with a low risk cost effective delivery plan and submit proposal to the line manager
- Prepare the logistic RFP
- Issue and follow up on logistics RFP responses
- Assist with the bid evaluation and recommendation process
- Prepare contracts for relevant service/material suppliers
- Manage all Customs related documents
- Ensure that the milestone project documentation is obtained
- Maintain the logistics execution plan per project
- Assist in closing out contracts at end of project
- Ensure that handover of spare parts list and material to Operation & Maintenance team is done
- Draft procurement policy and procedure for the respective countries
- Assist in training and follow up of relevant O&M personnel for the implementation of the procurement policy and procedure
- Assist in the audit of the implementation of procurement policy and procedure
- Coordinate the implementation of local content and economic development commitments under procurement
- Prepare all purchase orders for procurement of assets including spare parts
- Assist with the contracting of service agreements and supply accounts
- Administer warranty claims on behalf of EPC
- Prepare report on monthly basis to project company board
- Arrange logistics to support delivery of assets to site
- Excellent communication skills, customer and goal oriented
- Speak and write English fluently. Other language skills like Spanish, German, French are an advantage
- High energy level and motivation
- High integrity, Process driven and Analytical thinking
- Strong team player and multicultural awareness and intercultural competence
- Previous experience in Contract Management will be advantageous
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- 2+ years’ experience in Procurement Operating System
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / +47 940 12 882. All applicants will be treated equally and Private & Confidential.
Please use the link to apply for this position in mind.
Our client is a leading an integrated independent solar power producer, delivering affordable, rapidly deployable and sustainable clean energy worldwide.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.