Scatec Solar is in a phase of solid growth and is looking to strengthen the company with a Project Finance Analyst. As our Project Finance Analyst you will be part of a dynamic and an international team responsible for the full scope of tasks and will cooperate closely with Scatec Solar’s organization.
The Project Finance Analyst position is a key resource in the Project Finance team and will report to SVP Project Finance. Main tasks
- Responsible to prepare comprehensive financial models
- Support financing processes of international Solar PV projects
- Support due diligence processes with regard to technical , legal and tax advisors
- Analysis of project scenarios and risk
- Analyse project return on investments
- Manage internal reporting models relevant for Project Finance and Project Development
- Prepare Project Finance input to presentations during all project phases
- Review finance related documentation, e.g. Term Sheets & loan agreements
- Support lender related requirements for financial closure
- Provide lenders with input requested for Financial Model or loan documentation
- Degree in Finance and/or technical degree
- Minimum 2 -5 years relevant work experience from an international environment
- Strong interest in Project Finance
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong and complex financial modelling skills
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Solution orientated, dedicated and takes ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to work alone and take a lead when hurdles arise or when tasks require completion
- You are used to changing environments and quickly to meet new challenges
- Fluent in English, written and orally
- You enjoy challenging tasks, taking on new responsibilities and are a self-starter
- You are hands on, operational and enjoy handling a wide set of tasks in a dynamic environment
- You can identify yourselves with SSO`s vision and values including possessing a “can do” attitude
- You communicate well, build strong relationships and have commercial acumen
- You can meet deadlines and has a self-driven and independent working style
- You have experienced from and motivated to work in a diverse cultural environment
- Willing and able to travel internationally, including 3rd world countries
For the right candidate we can offer a very challenging position in high growth company in the exciting Solar PV industry. You will be a part of the Project Finance team at Scatec Solar. You will work very closely with senior management and most part of our international organization.
Work environment is characterized by professionals with a strong business focus but it’s also informal. Your colleagues have strong drive, are dedicated and positive. Competitive compensation and benefits.
It is part of every staff member's terms of reference to contribute to Scatec Solar's vision: Improving our Future and adhere to our core values which are; Driving results – Predictable - Change-maker and Working together
For further information regarding the position, please contact Senior Manager Ketil Mosland, direct line +47 940 12 882 / email: email@example.comAll inquiries will be treated confidentially an applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
Scatec Solar is an integrated independent solar power producer, delivering affordable, rapidly deployable and sustainable clean energy worldwide. A long-term player, Scatec Solar develops, builds, owns, operates and maintains solar power plants and has an installation track record of 1,000 MW.
The company is producing electricity from 322 MW of solar power plants in the Czech Republic, South Africa, Rwanda, Honduras and Jordan and has 1,092 MW under construction. With an established global presence, the company has project backlog and pipeline of 4.0 GW under development in the Americas, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
Scatec Solar is headquartered in Oslo, Norway and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol 'SSO'.