Group Accounting is responsible for preparing the Consolidated Financial Statements for external reporting for Yara International in accordance to IFRS and for internal monthly reports to Yara Management. In addition, the department is the overall responsible for the Group’s accounting manual and is responsible for training and implementation of Yara’s accounting policies throughout all local units.
We are now looking for a Senior Analyst in the company’s expert organization for Group Accounting. The company can offer an inspiring and dedicated work environment and challenging tasks in a highly professional and technical environment. There is a strong focus on professional and personal development. The Group Accounting department has a high international exposure with daily contact with local units across all continents. The department consists of eight senior analysts reporting to the Head of Consolidation and Reporting.Responsibilities
- Part of the group`s expert organization for accounting, IFRS and consolidation.
- Responsible for analysis and quality control of specific units/business units.
- Participate in the consolidation of Yara’s financial statement.
- Participate in the preparation of Yara’s external quarterly and annual reports, including note disclosures
- Develop, maintain and monitor compliance with group reporting instructions and group IFRS accounting policies.
- Lead or participate in new IFRS standards implementation.
- Support our international business units and other functions with accounting related matters.
- Participate in improvement projects and business related projects.
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within accounting, audit or finance area.
- Strong understanding and experience with IFRS and accounting.
- Experience with working with large international companies
- Experience with consolidated financial statements.
- You are structured and analytical
- You are positive and pro-active
- You are accountable – you deliver what you promise
- You have the ability to see the overall picture while working with details
- You have a good level of English, both written and oral. Other languages is an advantage.
This position gives possibilities for challenging tasks in a highly professional and international environment in one of the largest listed companies in Norway. If you would like to work in a global business environment with dedicated and professional colleagues, we look forward to receiving your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Joachim Claeson, Senior Advisor in Dfind AS, direct line +47 400 21 542.All inquiries will be treated confidentially and applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
In collaboration with customers and partners, Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfill its vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected.
Our crop nutrition solutions and precision farming offerings allow farmers to increase yields and improve product quality while reducing environmental impact. Our environmental and industrial solutions improve air quality and reduce emissions, and are key ingredients in the production of a wide range of products. We foster an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of our employees, contractors, business partners, and society at large.
Yara has a worldwide presence with more than 16,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. In 2017, Yara reported revenues of USD 11.4 billion.