Hellman & Friedman, the new owners of Nets, has a pronounced strategy to invest in innovative payment solutions, and now Nets will employ more senior developers to strengthen their newest launch within payment. The office in Oslo is the Center of Excellence for eCommerce. In an environment with about 34 technical colleagues, we are looking for new additions to strengthen the group! Are you up to the Fintech challenge?
This position will be part of the eCommerce department within Merchant Services. You will work in a new team that is now creating and implementing Nets’ next-generation product offering within eCommerce, Easy. The new payment solution developed by Nets opens for the best checkout experience in the market, which makes it easier than ever for consumers.. With Easy comes a so-called one-click integrated checkout - no extra payment window!
What’s more, Easy is furthermore built for developers by developers, meaning it’s modern, logical and built on established technology. It has been a priority to keep it simple for the merchants to embed the payment window into the merchants’ current systems – it’s Easy integration.
The core team is located at our Norwegian main office in Oslo, and consist of highly-qualified employees who collaborate closely and enjoy a good social environment. The engagement and team spirit is high, and at the same time there is an open and sharing mindset.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Be the main UI developer in the new team we are establishing with the selected vendor(s).
- Cooperate close with the UX Designer, our Product Owner, Scrum Master, Architects and the Tech Lead from the team.
- Contribute to the team as an experienced and skilled Front-end developer.
- Contribute to innovation and development of products and processes, while also supporting maintenance and management of IT operations.
We can offer you:
- Strong knowledge of web standards, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of HTTP interaction with browsers (request types, request headers, synchronous/asynchronous requests).
- Experience with Front-end security.
- Strong understanding with supporting many browsers and responsive design.
- Experience with JS testing.
- Comprehensive knowledge about frontend DevOps technologies like Node, Grunt and Gulp.
- Intermediate knowledge of Source Control and versioning tool. GIT/TFS is a plus.
- A motivated and highly skilled team with an agile organisation
- Working with the development of cutting-edge technology in the online payment industry
- A thriving environment characterized by team play and informality
- Challenging tasks that contributes to both professional and personal progress and development
- A variety of activities within sports, culture, and within the social arena
- The position has a competitive market compensation package including a fixed salary, pension and healthcare insurance.
- A future career path in a large fintech group, with opportunities both in technical and business directions.
Would you like to hear more? Get in touch with our advisors at Dfind!
Elisabeth Langseth: email@example.com
Jacob Bruun: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Nets, we specialise in powering digital payments. We connect banks, businesses and consumers via an international network facilitating digital payments. Spanning across the Nordic region, we provide a broad range of card services, account payment services and merchant payment solutions. We offer great payments, great ideas, great network - delivered by great people.
Nets has undergone a significant transformation over the past few years. As a result of the transformation we are significantly more customer-focused and innovation-driven today than before, which enables us to enter new markets and launch new solutions at a much faster pace. Nets has also established its own, independent innovation business to invent the payment solutions of tomorrow – called Smart Payments – which experiments with blockchain, Internet of Things, payment bots and even biometrics, among other things.
About 2,500 dedicated colleagues work at Nets throughout the Nordic region. As the backbone of the Nordic payments ecosystem with solutions touching people's everyday lives, we have experts in every field from law to heavy back-end programming. Our size and diversity opens up great opportunities for our employees to move forward in their careers and their skills and professional interest develop.
We believe that personal freedom is the key to a dynamic and innovative working environment. We therefore inspire people to think and act independently and creatively. Along with the individual freedom comes a strong tradition of teamwork. Working closely together across professions and borders is an essential part of our culture and a natural part of our complex services.