Want to join a first mover in solar energy that is actively seeking early entry into new markets globally? Since the establishment in 2007, Scatec Solar has acquired extensive knowledge and experience in developing, building and operating solar power plants and we continue to deepen our market position and broaden our offerings. Driven by our company values and competent global workforce, we aim to deliver competitive and sustainable solar energy globally; protect our environment and improve quality of life through innovative integration of technology; and create shareholder value. We are present in the Americas, Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East and are headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Main purpose of position
Currently we are looking for a Senior Maintenance Analyst in Oslo, Norway to be part of our global team working together towards our vision – Improving our future. As our Senior Maintenance Analyst you will be part of a global O&M team of more than 50 people, working across four continents. You will be responsible for analysing and developing our maintenance procedures, tools and systems and ensuring that these are continuously improved across all our plants. You will function as the group owner and main responsible for development and use of our CMMS-system. Furthermore you will be responsible for developing and increasing our use of predictive maintenance principles through development or procurement of relevant tools and software. You will be a highly visible and key strategic resource in ensuring that our maintenance programs are cost-effective and of high quality, while ensuring maximum production from our facilities and with an uncompromising approach to HSE.
- Act as discipline manager for the maintenance management discipline, including group owner and expert of our CMMS-system. Ensure our maintenance processes and systems are developed holistically to support our global needs
- Support regional and local plant resources in use of the system and provide training in the system as and when required
- Support plant management in performing regular failure analysis, drive root cause analysis and application of appropriate corrective actions
- Manage the continuous improvement process as implemented in our operating system
- Review, develop and optimise annual maintenance plans for existing and new plants
- Review and optimise spare parts strategy
- Assist O&M finance resources in developing annual maintenance budgets and identify potential for cost savings
- Build reports and dashboards in our CMMS-system, Excel and/or MS Power BI to help O&M and other segments access performance and other operations data
- For plants under development and construction, support O&M Management in preparation of maintenance strategies, plans and budgets
- Participate in internal and external development projects related to increased use of predictive maintenance principles in the PV industry
- Master’s degree in relevant Engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience working within the maintenance management discipline, preferably from the (Renewable) Power Production sector
- Hands-on experience from working with risk-based maintenance management processes and methods
- Experience with CMMS software, advanced modelling in Excel, Python or similar software, and multivariable data analysis
- Preferably experience and background from the power production sector in general, or specifically from solar power or other renewable generation
- Preferably experience from maintenance data collection, condition monitoring and use of predictive maintenance principles
- Experience with LEAN improvement methods and tools is an advantage
- Experience from international, multi-location environments is an advantage
- You are used to changing environments and to quickly meet new challenges
- Hands-on and self-reliant, someone who takes ownership to tasks and see them done, flexible and adaptable with a “can-do” attitude
- Strong analytical skills and a with a good business mindset and understanding
- Ability to handle complex systems, calculations and argumentations
- Organized, structured and able to formulate complex technical and commercial issues in a form available to non-experts
- Assertive and organizationally skilled, able to operate in dynamic, multi-cultural, multi-location working environment, a team player able to work under pressure
- Proficient in spoken and written English. Strong communicator
Scatec Solar is an exciting, innovative and ambitious company operating in a growing industry. We offer a challenging and interesting position where you will be part of a flexible, divers and truly international working environment consisting of highly competent and committed colleagues with a positive drive to make a difference. We are located in modern offices in Skøyen.
It is part of every employees’ terms of reference to contribute to Scatec Solar's vision: Improving our Future and adhere to our company values which are;
- Driving results,
- Changemaker and
- Working together
For further information regarding the position and how to apply, please contact Ketil Mosland, Senior Manager, Dfind, direct line +47 940 12 882/ email: email@example.com
Applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
Scatec Solar is an integrated independent solar power producer, delivering affordable, rapidly deployable and sustainable clean energy worldwide. A long- term player, Scatec Solar develops, builds, owns, operates and maintains solar power plants and has an installation track record of 1,000 MW. The company is producing electricity from 357 MW of solar power plants in the Czech Republic, South Africa, Rwanda, Honduras and Jordan and has 1,092 MW under construction in six countries.
With an established global presence and a significant project pipeline, the company is targeting a capacity of 4.5 GW in operation and under construction by end of 2021. Scatec Solar is headquartered in Oslo, Norway and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol 'SSO'. To learn more, visit www.scatecsolar.com.