Scatec Solar is an integrated independent solar power producer, delivering affordable, rapidly deployable and sustainable source of clean energy worldwide and is seeking an experienced VICE PRESIDENT TREASURY for a position in a high-profile workplace.
Scatec Solar is in a phase of solid growth and is looking to strengthen the company with a VP Treasury. As our VP Treasury you will be part of a dynamic and an international team responsible for the full scope of tasks and will cooperate closely with Scatec Solar’s organization. VP Treasury is a key resource in the team and will report to CFO.
- Responsible for cash management and cash flow forecasting
- Financial risk management – management of liquidity-, currency- and interest rate risks
- Responsible for all credit facilities, including listed bonds, bank loans and guarantee facilities from banks and insurance providers
- Establishment of group funding and efficient capital structure
- Responsible for relationships with the company’s banks and credit institutions
- Establishment and management of guarantees, trade finance instruments and insurance
- Further develop the company’s treasury processes and systems
- Further develop treasury and finance policies
- Master in business, finance or other relevant degree
- Minimum 5 -10 years relevant work experience, preferably from a treasury-team in an international industrial group
- Strong interest in finance, cash management and treasury
- Well-developed understanding of accounting and systems
- Fluent in English, written and orally
- Entrepreneurial self-motivated and able to independently drive projects
- Experience in negotiations
- The ability to work alone and take a lead when hurdles arise or when tasks require completion
- You are used to changing environments and quickly to meet new challenges
- You enjoy challenging tasks, taking on new responsibilities and are a self-starter
- You are hands on, operational and enjoy handling a wide set of tasks in a dynamic environment
- You have the strategic overview and are focused on the important details
- You communicate well, build strong relationships and have commercial acumen
- You can meet deadlines and has a self-driven and independent working style
- You have experienced from and motivated to work in a diverse cultural environment
- Flexible and adaptable with a "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure
For the right candidate we can offer a very challenging position in high growth company in the exciting renewable industry. You will be a key player in shaping the treasury and finance function in Scatec Solar. You will work very closely with senior management and most part of our international organization. In addition to daily operation you will take part in various projects.
Work environment is characterized by professionals with a strong business focus but it’s also informal. Your colleagues have strong drive, are dedicated and positive. Competitive compensation and benefits.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Senior Manager Morten Kolek, direct line +47 932 48 773 or Leif Thoring, Senior Advisor in Dfind AS, direct line +47 913 68 810.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially and applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
Our vision and mission are our motivation to develop, succeed and create value for our customers, employees, partners and shareholders – “Improving our Future and adhere to our core values: Driving results, Predictable, Change-maker and Working together”.
With an established global presence, the company is growing strongly with a project backlog and pipeline of close to 4 GW under development in the Americas, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Scatec Solar is headquartered in Oslo, Norway and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol 'SSO'.